Trying to behave in a way that was socially pleasing to the world cost me my sanity and health. Now I want to align with the moment and with truth like the warrior for higher consciousness.
Here are 12 qualities of the Warrior for Higher Consciousness:
1. Calls people on their crap: in order to live with our energy systems functioning at a high rate, at a balanced rate, we need to check how we relate to others moment to moment. In other words, we are aware and open to others which makes us empathic, but we have to be careful we don’t absorb others’ bad behaviors. A way to not absorb others’ bad behaviors is to check them on it. For instance, if someone takes you for granted or diminishes you in some way, tell them. In my classroom, if a student is out of line and wanting to hijack the class in a downward spiral, I have to call them on it or risk not doing what we need to do. This way you are not allowing someone outside you to make you smaller in their eyes. The world will feel and react to others diminishing you.
Always stay awake and aware to the vibrations of others. Call them on their “crap” rather than internalize it, or else get out of their space. I have disconnected from many who pollute my space.
2. Warriors FHC (for higher consciousness) feed themselves good thoughts. Rewire any negative thoughts you have about yourself. Do the taps from Jen Ward to rewire negative thinking and help with emotions. Jen is a warrior FHC and the person who comes to mind when I write these qualities. www.jenuinehealing.com/jens-books Just do them. They work.
3. A warrior FHC enjoys a day off on occasion. They work hard, but know how to relax when the opportunity presents itself. These days can come at any time even when unplanned. These vacation days can help us recharge, recenter, reconnect to our center.
4. This sounds contradictory, but a warrior FHC works her purpose 24/7 because in some way it is connected to all she does. Because her purpose is that big and she is no longer fragmented in the world and compartmentalizing her life.
5. Trusts the universe to provide her with opportunities and tools. She doesn’t have to have all the answers, but can put forth an intention and trust things to guide her.
6. Doesn’t rush but may move quickly when needed. Understanding the flows of nature and the universe, she stays in the flow whether it is fast or slow.
7. A high degree of unselfishness without the martyrdom. The warrior FHC lives for others. But they are so pure that have none of the stickiness of a martyr. They don’t do it for attention, to have someone owe them something, to gain acceptance. The vanity has been burned off their personality. They do it because the love scorching through them demands to pour out to others.
8. Doesn’t enable bad behavior in others so they speak up. (Similar to #1 but so important I had to say it twice!)
9. Usually has pets of some kind or is close to nature in some way. Pets, trees, the moon, and stars remind her that she is part of something bigger. It is humbling and it is centering because it keeps her in her heart.
10. The warrior FHC has been through a massive series of trials and tribulations to get to where she is. At some point, she had to throw out old ideas and ego restraints in order to better serve others and the moment.
11.Experienced a big loss. It is related to 10 but loss is specified here because letting go is a process the calm warrior needs to learn in order to stay truthful to the moment.
12. Has nothing to prove and nothing to lose. After the trials by fire and the losses, the warrior FHC is now able to move through the day freed of the restraints that keep others limited.
Do you have other thoughts on the subject? Send me them in an email through my blog. Wishing you calm adventurous week!