5 Ways to Free Your Choice
It was early this morning and when I went to type the blog post I typed choice instead of voice. And I stuck with this more challenging possibility. How do we free our choice?
1. Doing what I love more. I have decided to free my choice by spending more on what I love like my online business and writing. These mornings I treasure the little bit of quiet time I have to write and create courses online.
2. And so I need to say “no” to some things that bog me down. Doing things just for a paycheck, or doing things just to please people without the joy have to go.
3. I enjoy challenging “truths” from the past. When I teach, and write, when I dance or sing, I want to be in the moment instead of a place from the past which leads to…
4. HABITS. I free my choice by not wearing the same thing, driving the same way to work, wearing my hair the same way. Do I really have to part my hair in the same place for 40 years? I recently flipped it to the other side. Love it. More body and it feels like I’m using a different part of my brain by moving my part to the other side.
5. Related to habits are our thought patterns. Thinking new thoughts about myself, my future, when I look in the mirror. Connect daily tasks to new upgraded thoughts about yourself. When you brush your teeth, care for your teeth and body and face with your thoughts. If you question the connection between your thoughts and your body, see the studies on epigenetics which prove we are not only our genetic make up.
Each day can become a new adventure to explore deeper truths, stay true to our unique style. I can be a new and better person by choosing new thoughts, new habits, new clothes. I choose to walk a new way, exercise use my muscles in different ways, speak new truths.
Where can you free your choice?