WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last Updated: January 6, 2017
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM PEOPLE THAT VISIT THE SITE?
In order to provide you with information that you request from us, you may be asked to provide your name, email address or other details.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
If you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a contact form, use our live chat feature, comment on blog posts, or respond to a survey, we will collect information from you.
WHAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT?
This policy attempts to be all-inclusive, and list all the different ways we may collect your information, even if we aren’t currently doing so.
We get information about you in the following range of ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. If you purchase our products or services, we will collect billing and credit card information so that we may complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information from you in the future.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. This information is used for the operation of the our business, to maintain the quality of our website, and to provide us general information and statistics regarding how the Therese Ayla Kravetz website is used.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information (submitted when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our email newsletter, respond to one of our surveys or a marketing communication from us, browse our website, etc.) in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services to better serve you as the end user.
- To process, administer, and deliver contest entries and rewards, promotions, or other site features.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide exceptional customer service to you and all our visitors.
- To send information including email confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners (which we may or may not be affiliates for).
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services that you and other customers request.
- To personalize your experience with our website, and allow us to provide you with the information and product/service offerings that are most interesting and valuable to you.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with federal or state laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential. After a transaction, your personal private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
In addition, we conduct periodic and regular scans of our Site to detect security holes and known vulnerabilities. This includes the use of regular Malware Scanning.
WHAT ABOUT ‘COOKIES’? DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help us to remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT COOKIES?
You can turn cookies off if you choose, or you can set your web browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent. You do this through your browser settings. Since each web browser is a little different, you will need to review your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify or turn off your cookies.
Be aware that if you turn cookies off, some features of our Site may be disabled. This in turn may affect your experience in that your site experience will not be as efficient and the site may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders should you choose.
DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
Therese A. Kravetz does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Therese A. Kravetz and our affiliates. If you opt into our email list, we may also send you surveys to conduct research regarding your opinions of current services or potential new services and products that we may offer.
We may share our data with trusted partners and vendors to help perform statistical analysis, send email, postal mail, or text messages, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Therese A. Kravetz, and they are required to keep all of your personal and sensitive information confidential.
We will not disclose any of your personal information unless required to do so by law. In that event, you will not receive any notice of such a disclosure, and we will only make such a disclosure if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: 1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Therese Ayla Kravetz or the site; 2) protect and defend the rights and property of Therese Ayla Kravetz and, 3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Therese Ayla Kravetz or the public at large.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of our external business partners regarding a particular offering that may be of interest to you. When we do so, your unique personally identifiable information (such as email, name, address or phone number) is never transferred to the third party.
THIRD PARTY (AFFILIATE) LINKS
Occasionally, and at our sole discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
In addition, if you choose to purchase any products we recommend through the site, then Therese A. Kravetz may receive monetary compensation as a result. If an affiliate link is provided for any particular product or service, an additional, conspicuous notice will be provided on the web page or blog post containing the affiliate link.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
For more information regarding CalOPPA, visit:
According to CalOPPA, Therese A. Kravetz agrees to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by logging in to your account and changing it.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We DO allow third-party behavioral tracking.
CHILREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (COPPA)
Therese Ayla Kravetz does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. This website and it’s content are directed to individuals who are at least 18 years of age or older.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
By using our Site, you consent to our Site Terms and Conditions of Use available at www.thereseaylakravetz.com
Date of last revision: January 6, 2017