I train individuals and groups how to transform anxiety by rewiring the stress response to communicate effectively and creatively.
- Are you interested in using dramatic techniques to move beyond anxiety in or out of the classroom?
- Do you or people you know suffer from stage fright or public speaking anxiety?
- Do you need tools for a more resonant confident speaking voice?
I offer talks and workshops in three areas and can customize these talks and workshops for educational conferences and individuals who need support getting past anxiety and the fight or flight response. Most talks are 45 minutes to an hour, and workshops can be 1/2 day or full day. I do somethings online but most of the presentations are in-person. I travel from northern Florida.
45 minute talk or a 3-hour workshop | This workshop can be online or in person
- Learn and practice simple exercises for a more resonant voice
- Learn to bypass the fight or fight through exercise, posture, sound
- Use the imagination and dramatic techniques to feel confident
Communicate with Confidence and Heart
- Learn easy physical techniques to prepare for a meeting
- Learn vocal techniques to speak with confidence and presence
- Learn to tune in with heart and gut to communicate more clearly
Accelerate Learning Using Drama, Movement, and Vocal Release in the Classroom
(An Introductory Talk or Full day Workshop)
The introductory talk can be virtual or in person. The workshop is in-person.
- Transform Anxiety using Imaginative techniques such “Acting as If”
- Learn to connect to tune into “gut and heart brain” to accelerate learning
- Learn dramatic tools such as improvisation games
- Learn simple movements to bypass anxiety
- Learn vocal release work to speak and communicate more clearly and with more authenticity
“Therese’s modeling of anxiety is a perfect way to remind instructors that everyone in class can use a little physical/mental/emotional exercise to relieve the stress that a course often brings.” ~ Faculty from Florida SouthWestern State College
“I hired Ms. Aylward-Kravetz after she recieved one of the most prestigious awards that can beset upon a professor at Northern Virigninia Community College, The Presidents Sabbatical Award. Through her research, Ms. Kravetz has germinated and grown the construct of utilizing dramatic techniques to keep students engaged in the classroom setting.
“The fact that Ms. Kravetz worked very closely with me to deliver perfect, customized content, (using drama/personality to help students learn Math) was an unusual deviation from the services that other consultants tend to deliver. I was pleased that I did not feel like I was getting the same ‘dog and pony show’ training that someone else would have gotten. Finally Ms. Kravetz was spectacular at utilizing technology and resources to assist in the delivery her instruction and consulting services.
“I would work with her again specifically because she made sure that she was listening to me about the problems that I was trying to solve and delivered programming that boosted my confidence in instruction and helped my faculty engage their students.”
~ L. N., Coordinator, Northern Virginia Community College
“The strategies she discussed for helping manage anxiety of students as well as the instructor’s anxiety will be very beneficial. I also purchased her book and have begun reading it already!” ~ Faculty member, Florida SouthWestern State College
“This was a really interesting workshop! I’m going to try these techniques especially on test days in my class.” ~ Teacher, Florida